A&F is different from many competitors as he is able to finance directly in whole or in part the structured finance transactions arranged for his clients.
A&F assists financial institutions in optimising their non performing assets and in organizing sales of these portfolios. Again A&F provides a one stop shop service across the transaction process:
- Portfolio Advisory & Analytics
- Due diligence
- Risk distribution
- Buy and Sell side mandates
A&F assists financial institution and corporate clients in defining their funding strategies. This may include:
- Negotiating secured or unsecured, short or medium term credit lines with existing or new lenders
- Expanding and diversifying funding sources
- Issuing highly rated senior debt
- Finding solutions to release regulatory capital
A&F provides its clients with a service based on the extensive expertise and broad international relationships of its team, and its inherently impartial position. A&F’s team’s track record is demonstrated by the origination and structuring of complex and sophisticated transactions worldwide, including, for example, bond issues, syndicated loans, asset based credit lines, medium term loans and working capital facilities. A&F’s funding solutions extend to equity and quasi equity capital.
A&F has access to a variety of prime real estate opportunities, both on the buy side and the sell side in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the Middle East. Opportunities include residential, hotel, offices, commercial, industrial and logistic real estate assets, both already completed and at different pre completion stages of development. A&F’s relationships with international hotel chains, real estate funds and developers, facilitate exit or renting solutions for all types of real estate asset.
A&F assists financial institutions and corporations in renegotiating and restructuring their existing debt. This has included:
- Identifying and isolating the problems underlying the client’s current position
- Defining a recovery plan with the client and its counterparty banks
- Negotiating the financial plan and the related legal documentation with existing or replacement banks
TRACK RECORD – Corporate Finance Advisory